Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017 Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017

Not a bad recreation of the art style, and a good use of limited soundbites. I would have loved to see what eddy actually came up with to compete with the digital age.

Ant0on responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it! :)

Legomas Nativity Legomas Nativity

I love this.

It's a fun and heartwarming little reminder of what Christmas really is. And it's fairly well made all things considering. If it were up to me, I'd front page it (which would be a fun little christmas present for your nephews). Good work, BoMToons Family! :D

BoMToons responds:

Thanks man, it was just a fun little thing. It would make my nephews' day to have it be seen by lots of people :-D

Sandwich Sandwich

I'm voting 5 on this every day until winter.

Loachie Loachie

HAP__ BIRT_D__ LOCHIE! :D

Steelcurse Steelcurse

I love this game to bits. it's difficult, and time consuming. Just the kind of game I want, you know? Something that'll last a few days. Something in which you have to more fully invest yourself. The art was very enchanting, and yet didn't distract from the meat of the game. Well done, in my opinion. Very well done.

Also, I can't stop laughing in my head. The vast majority of negative reviews for this game fall into one of three categories:

1. can't even be bothered to spell complaining that the game is overly complex grammatically or mechanically.

2. too impatient to read through each passage, and thereby accusing the game of being longwinded or boring.

3. too stubborn to just adjust to the mechanics of the game (does 'I KEEP MISSING!!!11!?1!' sound familiar?).

Skywire 2 Skywire 2

Very nice job with this game. The theming of it was very entertaining, and the variety of obstacles kept the gameplay fresh. Most of all though, I thought that the learning curve on this game was just right, escalating in difficulty, but never at a rate to make the player panic. The game was difficult, and often frustrating, but not ridiculous, which in my book is a plus (yes, frustrating can be a good thing on occasion). You did a great job of teaching the player what each obstacle entailed before throwing it in with the others. And you were forgiving enough to give the player a life set for each level, something I, being a pretty terrible player, can appreciate.

one thing I would recommend, though, is doing something with that hard earned score. My suggestion would be to take one of two options: (1) set up a scoreboard for the newgrounds version of this game, so you can compare your score with others', or (2) make the score a sort of currency, so the player can, say, expand the size of the rail car to allow for more lives, but while making the car more cumbersome. Or, perhaps, purchasing upgrades to make certain obstacles "safe," so the player can relax a little.

Overall, I thought it was a very good sequel, and nice addition to the nitrome collection.

River Flows In You [dub] River Flows In You [dub]

I love this song on piano. The bass underlay is really a nice touch as well. I could've done without the vocals, though.

-Orr- The English Kingdom -Orr- The English Kingdom

Wow, I love it! It's so energetic. And it never becomes repetitive, like many of the other genres represented on this site do. I'm not a huge fan of orchestral arrangements, but you bring it to life for me!

[As] Tobuscus Dubstep (RMX) [As] Tobuscus Dubstep (RMX)

This is the song he plays after most of his videos now, isn't it? Congrats, man.

gravity gravity

Ooh, what show is this based off of?

Your lines have gotten a lot neater over these past few days. Glad to see you're getting even better. :)

digsBot responds:

thanks man! I'm actually not sure what it's based off of, but it is quite a slick show.

can you dig it?! can you dig it?!

I never could find someone willing to trade theirs...

doukutsu Monogatari doukutsu Monogatari

I love that game! (though, I've never had the patience to get anywhere close to finishing it)

sweet work, man. :)