Legomas Nativity Legomas Nativity

I love this.

It's a fun and heartwarming little reminder of what Christmas really is. And it's fairly well made all things considering. If it were up to me, I'd front page it (which would be a fun little christmas present for your nephews). Good work, BoMToons Family! :D

BoMToons responds:

Thanks man, it was just a fun little thing. It would make my nephews' day to have it be seen by lots of people :-D

Sandwich Sandwich

I'm voting 5 on this every day until winter.

Hiding In Plain Sight Hiding In Plain Sight

I don't see what's so funny. It's just a movie of a cop eating an Agent 47, then going home to his Agent 47 and Agent 47's, eating a home cooked Agent 47, and then killing his Agent 47 after almost being strangled to death by Agent 47.

Oh, no wait. That's hilarious.

Flash Teaches you Flash! Flash Teaches you Flash!

thank you. so much. I'm glad someone finally pointed out flash's instability. I mean, I love it when it's working, but on an off day? UGH.

Macrocosm Macrocosm

Haha, I loved it. It was very appropriate for the times, in my opinion (considering the still fairly recent news of the Higgs Boson). I notice that you've improved quite a bit in your anatomical construction. The angles and proportions of the character remained fairly consistant. It's also good that you're still pushing forward with 3D animation, as well.

Still though, something seemed to be missing from this, and I can't quite put my thumb on it. Perhaps, I think, it's that your message and overall plot aren't as clear as with past movies. I'll admit, I was confused at times as to what was supposed to be going on.

Don't let that bug you much, it's still a very strong entry for the competition, and test-object will have his work cut out for him this time around.

Pahgawk responds:

Well, I think my creativity's pretty much spent these days, and I had to force myself to work on this one. Knowing test-object, I don't think I'll get through this round, but I think that it might be a good thing. I think I'll be able to make better movies after taking a break.

Nosophants Nosophants

Congrats on the front page, man! I thought this was very refreshing and enjoyable to watch. If I could offer some criticism: Give your characters some shading. It'll make them pop quite a bit more. That, and your delivery could use a little work. People are stupid (Like me!) and need you to be very deliberate in showing what's going on.

Carr77 responds:

What?! Was this on the frontpage :O OMG! Too bad it got remove before I could see it :( Been waiting years for getting it xD
Thanks for the comment and all the nice advices :D

Zelda CD-i: King's Bday Zelda CD-i: King's Bday

Why does everyone keep saying this is a youtube poop? It's a parody. Have people forgotten what those are?

Anyway, I thought you did a great job recapturing the awkward animation style of the cutscenes from the game, and I thought the jokes were great (aside from the innuendo, which I've never really seen as funny). I'd love to see more parodies like this from you, so long as they stay clean. I'm also a bit curious as to how got that rough pixelated outline effect for the characters. Is that something you do in adobe aftereffects?

Samination responds:

I consider a poop to be slicing the original source material together, but this is something new and built from the ground up. However, all people know of these cartoons are the poops, so it is understandable. To get the low res look, I added a mosaic filter to the swf in premiere. Glad you enjoyed it!

Minecraft Cartoons Minecraft Cartoons

You know, I was planning on making a video just like this right after i get kicked out of nata. Thanks for saving me the effort! :D

Birthday 21 Birthday 21

Very depressing, but pretty accurate to my circumstances as well. Good luck with another year, man.

Skyrim : Dovahbear Skyrim : Dovahbear

YOU'RE ALL WRONG. This is obviously a prequel to the first movie:

At the very end, the bear is riding along and falls off, off of a cliff, and loses his hat. The hat landed halfway down the mountain as the bear kept falling, and some french dude took it. So the bear, OBVIOUSLY, was trying to climb back up the cliff, which is where the first movie picks up.

Hrumph. >:(

(great job by the way. It was hilarious.)