River Flows In You [dub] River Flows In You [dub]

I love this song on piano. The bass underlay is really a nice touch as well. I could've done without the vocals, though.

-Orr- The English Kingdom -Orr- The English Kingdom

Wow, I love it! It's so energetic. And it never becomes repetitive, like many of the other genres represented on this site do. I'm not a huge fan of orchestral arrangements, but you bring it to life for me!

[As] Tobuscus Dubstep (RMX) [As] Tobuscus Dubstep (RMX)

This is the song he plays after most of his videos now, isn't it? Congrats, man.

Turtles Are Fast Turtles Are Fast

Not half bad. :)

it doesn't play amazingly well as a stand alone song, but I have a hunch that putting this to an animation would yield a very distinct and interesting feel, one that would be unique to you as an artist. It's about the same thing with anything I've composed.

Carr77 responds:

Thanks, dude!

Orchestral Theme 4 Orchestral Theme 4

whoa.

This piece is incredible. It always boggles my mind as to how people make music like this. Do you use a program? or is this all live?

either way, I would love to use your music for my videos. the trouble is that my animation would suck in comparison to your score. I guess that means I'll just have to keep getting better so that I can one day have the privilege of working with you.